This site has a number of different styles and looks that you can use to view it, all applied using Cascading Style Sheets. Feel free to select a style from the list below, or revert to the default.
The Onyx, Serenitatis and Sketch styles have animations. If you find these too annoying, you can turn them off by choosing one of the static styles.
- Embossed - a light and airy paper-like style with raised edges. The default style from March 2006 until July 2007.
- Crisp - a slightly cleaner look that some people may prefer.
- Print - a very plain style that can be used for printing.
- LJMU Plus Dream - the updated LJMU themed style.
- LJMU Plus Plan - another of the updated LJMU themed styles.
- LJMU Plus Achieve - similar to the previous two.
- Nodiad - a green beveled style created for Nodiad.
- LJMU Dream - this is my earlier attempt at an LJMU themed style.
- LJMU Plan - another of the earlier LJMU themed styles.
- LJMU Achieve - similar to the previous two.
- NISTL - style created for the Network and Information Security Technology Lab.
- Onyx - a black and white style with a bit of a flourish. What you might call high contrast for that serious look. The default style from July 2007 until December 2014.
- Serenitatis - the moon and the stars.
- Sketch - clean boxes and coloured hatching. The current default style.
- Sketch Constrained - like Sketch, but with the max body width constrained. Apparently some people like this. Yuck!
The style may not stick to all pages, in which case you may be reverted to the standard Onyx style.