Rise of the Tomb Raider was released for PC over a year ago now, so it's about time I got back on track with my quest to complete all the Tomb Raider games. After scouring caverns, military bases, villages and, well, tombs, for artefacts and challenges, I've finally got there again.
It was a good game as always, not as tight as the originals but enjoyable and kept me searching for treasure. Perhaps the biggest surprise was to find myself chasing chickens through tombs as the ultimate game finale.
Here it is, added to my ongoing list
of completed Croft games, previously updated a few years back now.
- Tomb Raider.
- Unfinished Business and Shadow of the Cat.
- Tomb Raider II: Starring Lara Croft.
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft.
- The Golden Mask.
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.
- Tomb Raider: The Lost Artefact.
- Tomb Raider Chronicles.
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness.
- Tomb Raider Legend.
- Tomb Raider Anniversary.
- Tomb Raider Underworld.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- Tomb Raider (reboot).
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider.
And, because chickens don't make for the most visually-stunning sceenshots, here's a spectacular vista from the section in Syria, including obligatory lens flare and carefully undisturbed artefact.